PATRONS could not do its job without the generous contribution of our members and the surrounding community. All throughout the school year PATRONS carries out several events, like the Holiday Silent Auction, the Ranch Revue, and the IB Banquet to mention a few, that generate the funds for us to operate. The contributions collected during the year are either money or physical items, and all of these donations go directly toward supporting RBV's Honors Program.
Here are a few other ways in which you can donate to PATRONS:
- Write a check to Rancho PAT and mail it to: PO Box 3162, Vista, CA 92085. Contributions are tax deductible.
- Your purchases thru AmazonSmile generate a contribution of 0.5% by Amazon to PATRONS (See details below).
- Volunteer at any of the Fundraisers. We would like to meet you in person.
- Most importantly, consider being a Proctor during April/May. We provide Proctor Training. We are happy to answer any questions. Please contact us. You can read more about Proctoring in our FAQ page.
- Please see below for more detailed volunteer opportunities during the school year
Our thanks to our most recent donors:
- Hoehn Motors
- Great Clips
- The Wall Climbing Gym
- Belching Beaver Brewery
- Nicole Roach
- Museum Of Making Music
- Barb Miltenburger
- USS Midway Museum
- AMF Eagle Lanes Bowling
- Rancho Car Wash
- Melrose Optical
- San Diego Air & Space Museum
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- St. Marks Golf Club
- John Sharkarian Jewlery
- Jersey Mike’s
- D&M Wholesale Flowers
- Pair A Dice Games
- Invasion Laser Tag
- Frazier Farms
- Team Sports of North County
- Get Air Sports
- Iron Fist Brewing
- Crunch Gym
- Omni La Costa Resort
- Little Cakes Cupcakes Kitchen
- Little Caesars
- Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista-Carlsbad
- The Crossings Carlsbad
- Welk Resorts San Diego
- Mira Costa College Theater
- The Del Val Family
- Palomar Pizza
- California Center for the Arts
- Shadowridge Golf Club
- San Diego Botanical Garden
- San Marcos Solid Rock Gym
- Yummie Cupcakes Lori Fox
- So Rich Chocolates
- The Shishido Family
- K1 Speed
- Panera Bread
- Kirby Wright
- Massage Envy
- Invasion Laser Tag
We are very excited to announce that the Patron's Honors Support Booster is now connected with Amazon Smile. This is a wonderful way for you to shop as usual at Amazon while supporting this Booster. The AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of your purchase price.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support PATRONS every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates a portion of the purchase price to PATRONS.
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com
from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select "Rancho Parents of Academically Talented
" as charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
To learn more about AmazonSmile, please visit their About page
Still have questions or need assistance signing up? Contact us. We will help.
We encourage you to volunteer at any of our fundraisers. We would like to meet you. Please donate water, food, baked goods, concession type items. Most importantly, consider being a proctor during April/May. We provide proctor training.
We are happy to answer any questions. Please contact us.
Annual Events and Items* Needed
||School Registration Membership Drive
||Volunteers, and baked goods to sell
||IB Jr Night
||Water and baked goods offered at event, not sold
||AP Scholar Reception
||Volunteers, water, two cakes, plastic forks, plates and napkins
||Items to auction, volunteers to solicit auction items, and attend event
||IB Sophomore Retreat
||Volunteers, cookies and napkins
||Volunteers, concession items, and raffle items to sell
||Extended Essay Celebration
||Volunteers, water and baked goods
||Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
||Volunteers, food, water, desserts, decorations for the room
||AP/IB Exam Student Meeting
||Five parent volunteers to distribute paper
||Parking Lot Raffle
||Volunteers to sell raffle tickets at RBV
||Volunteers, beverages, desserts
* Items donations can be delivered to the RBV front office. Please ask for the item(s) to be placed in Melissa Neumann’s office.